P.O. Box 7521 Tahoe City, Ca. 96145
Tel: (866) 581 2771
Fax: (800) 863-8054
- Guest must be an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire period reserved. The premises will be occupied by only the number of people/dogs that on the contract. Occupancy of the premises by any additional persons or pet(s) is a breach of this agreement and will result in all occupants having to vacate the property without any refund and may also result in forfeiture of Guest’s security deposit at the sole discretion of TMP. The unit booked coincides with the title of the Property on www.tahoemoonproperties.com . For security reasons, this agreement does not include the physical address of the Property. This information will be given with directions prior to Guest’s arrival. NO PARTIES are allowed.
- RENT: Guest agrees to pay a total amount identified on the contract. A non-refundable prepayment of $300 is due at the time of booking. Payment in full is due 60 days in advance of Guest’s arrival date. Accepted forms of payment are: check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover. If payment is not received by the 60th day in advance of arrival, the reservation is not considered canceled, however Guest hereby authorizes TMP to charge Guest’s credit card for any unpaid balance.
- CANCELLATION: RESERVATIONS ARE CONSIDERED BOOKED WHEN THE GUEST’S NON-REFUNDABLE $300 PREPAYMENT IS RECEIVED. To cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE.TMP will refund the sums paid by Guest, less the $300 non-refundable prepayment. On the 60th day before Guest’s arrival date, this reservation is considered 100% non-refundable. TMP strictly enforces this policy and will make no exceptions whatsoever. To cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation. A copy of this agreement is available online at www.tahoemoonproperties.com. For this reason, TMP strongly advises Guest to purchase Travel Insurance through Rental Guardian.
- COVID-19 Cancelation Policy
We have amended our cancellation policy for bookings taking place June 1 – September 30, 2020, these dates may be adjusted as more information becomes available;
Please note these flexible cancellation policies apply only to bookings during the dates listed above. Any other bookings will be covered by the cancelation policy that is in place at the time of your booking.We understand that all of this is a little confusing so please feel free to give us a call, we are not a great big corporate company , we are a small hands-on company and we all live right here on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe.
- If you would like to cancel or postpone your travel dates the updated policy is;
- If you cancel 30 days prior to your arrival date your $300 deposit is not refundable but we will allow you to use it towards a booking within the next 12 months.
- If you cancel between 15 – 30 days prior to your arrival date you will be refunded 50% of the rental amount or you can have a 100% credit which can be used in the next 12 months.
- If you cancel within 15 days of your arrival date you can have a 50% credit to use within the next 12 months, but is limited to the same house you currently booked.
- COVID-19 Cancelation Policy
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Rental Guardian offers the Ski Trip Preserver vacation rental insurance which provides coverage should you need to cancel your trip before you even depart or if your trip is interrupted. The plan also provides coverage for trip delay, baggage delay, lost or stolen personal items including sporting equipment such as skis and snowboards, emergency accident and sickness medical coverage and emergency evacuation as well as 24-hour assistance services. Please read the Description of Coverage carefully to familiarize with the coverage provided.
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTOR AND SECURITY DEPOSIT: Tahoe Moon Properties Inc. offers a Property Protection Program for a charge of $59 or $79, depending on the property. This damage Protection program covers up to $1500 or $3000 respectively in accidental damage to your rented unit that occurs during your covered occupancy. Tahoe Moon Properties is responsible for filing all program claims on behalf of the tenants and the tenant will be notified in writing of any such claim. Tenant verification may be required in certain cases. Tenant will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement for all damages that exceeds the coverage limit of the Property Protection Program. The amount you pay for the Property Protection Program includes any related insurance, technology-support, service, and claims adjudication costs, along with administrative fees charged by the Tahoe Moon Properties Inc. for making this coverage available. This program does not cover intentional damage, those damages resulting from the negligence of tenant, or damages from non-compliance with the terms of this agreement. Determination of actual damages will be at the sole discretion of Tahoe Moon Properties Inc. and the program underwriter. Please see detailed program description https://insurestays.com/property-protection-guest-summary/. Important: all damage must be reported to TMP prior to, or immediately upon, check-out. Participation in this plan does not negate Renter’s responsibility for damage. The Property Protection Program is NOT mandatory. In such cases where the Accidental Protection Plan is decline, a separate security deposit in the amount of $1500.00 or $3000.00 in the form of a check, will be collected at the time of booking. This security deposit will be deposited immediately and returned within 21 days of departure, assuming no damage was incurred during Renter’s stay.
- CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT: Check in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival. Do not arrive at your rental early. Lock box codes WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed Rental Agreement. Check out time is 10:00 AM. Late checkouts will be charged $50.00 for each half hour after 10:00 AM, unless other arrangements have been made with the rental agent prior to arrival. $50 per item will be charged for each lost key, garage door opener or parking pass. $200 will be charged for each lost HOA amenity key card. Each rental unit has a check-out procedure posted inside of the house. Please read and follow the check-out directions prior to departure. Please be sure no items have been left behind, we are not responsible for lost, missing or forgotten items, there is a $30 charge plus shipping fees for the return of any item. Guest authorizes TMP to charge the credit card provided at booking for this cost.