Dollar Point Mammoth Getaway Tahoe City
Popular! Recently viewed by 13 other travelers!
♦Location: Dollar Point •Deck with BBQ •Garage
*Tahoe is a beautiful and fun place to visit, but occasionally this area can be affected by extreme weather events. While we never want things like icy roads, road closures, or smoke from wildfires to negatively impact our guests, it can happen. We ask travelers to plan their vacation appropriately for the rural mountain climate and encourage guests to research all travel insurance options, as Tahoe Moon Properties cannot provide refunds for things outside of our control.
Single Story Home - Garage - Short Drive to the Beach - Less than 15 miles to the Ski Slopes
**IMPORTANT AMENITY UPDATE: AS OF A CHANGE MADE IN EARLY 2021, THE DOLLAR POINT ASSOCIATION WILL NO LONGER ALLOW SHORT-TERM RENTERS TO BE GIVEN ACCESS TO ANY HOMEOWNER'S AMENITIES. THIS INCLUDES THE PRIVATE BEACH, POOL, AND TENNIS COURTS. **
After ascending the exterior steps to the front deck and into the entryway, you are greeted by a large, open area that features the dining and living room. Plenty of comfy seating with gas fireplace (NO wood needed) to chase winter's chill or cool summer evenings. The fully equipped and spacious kitchen is partially open to the living area and even has a wet bar. There is a modest size office area off of the kitchen with a sofa sleeper, three large bedrooms, and two full baths. One of the bedrooms is the master suite with king size bed and a private bath. The second bedroom has a Queen bed, while the last bedroom has two sets of bunk beds.
Bedroom 1- King - Master
Bedroom 2- Queen
Bedroom 3- 2 Single/Single Bunk-beds
Office - Queen Sofa Sleeper
Bath 1 - Full
Bath 2 - Full - Master
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• The driveway could be considered steep. 4WD or chains area advised during the winter months.
• Please be considerate, this is a smoke and pet-free home. We do not consider Service Animals or Emotional Support animals to be "pets".
• Approximately 1,500 Square Feet.
• Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
• Check-out is at 10 am.
On March 11th, 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: 4
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9 pm - 8 am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3. By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant, and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation, and transportation services.
Jillian Schott CA BRE #01800205
Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax #8031
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-8031
- Gas Fireplace
- Garage Parking
|Low Season Winter 2022||11/28/2022 - 12/19/2022||2||$285.00|
|Christmas 2022||12/20/2022 - 12/25/2022||4||$565.00|
|New Years 2022||12/26/2022 - 01/02/2023||6||$575.00|
|High Winter 2023||01/03/2023 - 02/15/2023||3||$340.00|
|Presidents 2023||02/16/2023 - 02/25/2023||4||$560.00|
|High Winter 2023||02/26/2023 - 04/15/2023||3||$340.00|
|Low Season Winter 2023||04/16/2023 - 05/24/2023||2||$285.00|
|Memorial Day 2023||05/25/2023 - 05/28/2023||3||$330.00|
|Low Summer 2023||05/29/2023 - 06/14/2023||3||$285.00|
|High Summer 2023||06/15/2023 - 06/25/2023||5||$345.00|
|Fourth of July 2023||06/26/2023 - 07/04/2023||7||$560.00|
|High Summer 2023||07/05/2023 - 08/15/2023||5||$345.00|
|Low Summer 2023||08/16/2023 - 08/30/2023||3||$285.00|
|Labor Day 2023||08/31/2023 - 09/03/2023||3||$340.00|
|Low Summer 2023||09/04/2023 - 09/30/2023||3||$285.00|
|Fall 2023||10/01/2023 - 11/20/2023||2||$255.00|