Dollar Pointe of View Tahoe City
**IMPORTANT AMENITY UPDATE: AS OF A CHANGE MADE IN EARLY 2021, THE DOLLAR POINT ASSOCIATION WILL NO LONGER ALLOW SHORT-TERM RENTERS TO BE GIVEN ACCESS TO ANY HOMEOWNER'S AMENITIES. THIS INCLUDES THE PRIVATE BEACH, POOL, AND TENNIS COURTS. **
Private Hot Tub - Lake View - Large Deck
Enjoy views of the lake in this roomy two-story home located in Dollar Point. Complete with a stone-faced fireplace, spacious front deck, and a warming hot tub- including lake views while you are soaking. Very central to Tahoe's summer and winter activities, a stone's throw to Tahoe City, and a short drive to Homewood, Alpine, and Squaw.
This 4 bedroom 3 bath home is well decorated and appointed with comfortable furniture. The first level offers a family room with a large stone fireplace, a futon that can be used to accommodate extra guests, as well as a small entertainment center with a TV and DVD. There is one bedroom that is quite sizable and features a queen bed with an additional bunk bed. There is a full bath with a tub shower to use on this level, and garage access as well.
Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
Upstairs is a bright kitchen that brings in lots of sunshine, which is very well equipped and offers a gas range island. The kitchen is open to the dining area as well, and there is a sliding glass door out to the wrap-around deck. The living room has another massive stone fireplace, with couches facing the lake and large TV with VCR and DVD. On this level, you will also find the master suite with a full bath (shower) and a slider to the deck and hot tub. Two additional bedrooms on this level feature a single and a queen, respectively. There is another shared, full bathroom on the second floor as well.
Bedroom 1 - King, Master - Upper Level
Bedroom 2 - Queen - Upper Level
Bedroom 3 - Single - Upper Level
Bedroom 4 - Queen + Bunk Bed (Singles) - First Level
Family - Full Futon - First Level
Bath 1 - Full - First Level
Bath 2 - Full - Upper Level
Bath 3 - Full, Master - Upper Level
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Please be advised, that the driveway can be a little tricky in the winter. 4wd or AWD car with snow tires is required. Always carry chains just in case!
• Please be considerate, this is a smoke and pet-free home.
• Approximately 2,700 Square Feet.
• Check-out is at 10 am.
On March 11th, 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: 4
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9 pm - 8 am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3. By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant, and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation, and transportation services.
Jillian Schott CA BRE #01800205
Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax #8070
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-8070
- Lake View
- Private Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Garage Parking
- Dollar Point
- Tahoe City
- 4 Bedrooms
|Low Season Winter 2022||11/28/2022 - 12/19/2022||2||$350.00|
|Christmas 2022||12/20/2022 - 12/25/2022||4||$700.00|
|New Years 2022||12/26/2022 - 01/02/2023||6||$715.00|
|High Winter 2023||01/03/2023 - 02/15/2023||3||$440.00|
|Presidents 2023||02/16/2023 - 02/25/2023||4||$700.00|
|High Winter 2023||02/26/2023 - 04/15/2023||3||$440.00|
|Low Season Winter 2023||04/16/2023 - 05/24/2023||2||$350.00|
|Memorial Day 2023||05/25/2023 - 05/28/2023||3||$410.00|
|Low Summer 2023||05/29/2023 - 06/14/2023||3||$410.00|
|High Summer 2023||06/15/2023 - 06/25/2023||5||$450.00|
|Fourth of July 2023||06/26/2023 - 07/04/2023||7||$630.00|
|High Summer 2023||07/05/2023 - 08/15/2023||5||$450.00|
|Low Summer 2023||08/16/2023 - 08/30/2023||3||$410.00|
|Labor Day 2023||08/31/2023 - 09/03/2023||3||$450.00|
|Low Summer 2023||09/04/2023 - 09/30/2023||3||$410.00|
|Fall 2023||10/01/2023 - 11/20/2023||2||$340.00|