Paddles and Poles Condo Carnelian Bay
Popular! Recently viewed by 22 other travelers!
♦Location: Carnelian Woods Condos (Carnelian Bay) •Forest Views •Wood Fireplace •HOA Shared Pool and Shared Hot Tub
*Tahoe is a beautiful and fun place to visit, but occasionally this area can be affected by extreme weather events. While we never want things like icy roads, road closures, or smoke from wildfires to negatively impact our guests, it can happen. We ask travelers to plan their vacation appropriately for the rural mountain climate and encourage guests to research all travel insurance options, as Tahoe Moon Properties cannot provide refunds for things outside of our control.
Paddles and Poles Condo is a great home base for a small family or couples getaway for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. This home is conveniently located in Carnelian Bay, smack dab between two of Tahoe's main hubs- Tahoe City and Kings Beach.
Featuring forest views from the living room, and 2 of the bedrooms, this wonderful vacation rental is beautiful any time of the year. This well-loved, family townhouse sleeps up to 6 guests. On the entry level, you'll find 3 bedrooms (1 King and 2 Queens), and 1 full bath. 2 Bedrooms have sliding doors with brand new (Aug '20) Trex decking and railing, which offers you a nice space to sit outside and have your coffee while enjoying nature and all the wildlife. Pack light if you wish, there’s also a washer and dryer for your convenience on this level.
Head upstairs to the living room with a wood-burning fireplace (Please bring/buy your own firewood!), flat screen TV to cast your devices, high vaulted ceilings, and you can relax on the deck, or with a good book in front of the fire on the new leather furniture (Sept '20). Make a meal in the very retro, though well-equipped kitchen and enjoy eating at the breakfast bar or dining table which comfortably seats 6. For your convenience, there is also a full bath on the Main Level next to the kitchen.
On the 3rd floor, you'll find a TV room loft to keep everyone entertained with a flat screen "Smart Samsung" tv with DVD player, DVD's. It also has the ability to cast all of your devices. Apps pre-installed on TV for all of your streaming services including many free channels on TVPlus. The unit has a SmartThings Hub for your convenience.
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Queen
- HOA Shared Pool and Shared Hot Tub
- Cozy Wood Fireplace
- Forest Views
- Ski/Equipment closet right outside front door for your use.
- Lots of first come, first served parking spaces available right next to our end unit, closest to the parking lot.
- Private feel, as this is a three story townhouse and there are no residents above or below, plus we are the end unit and share only 1 wall.
- No PETS! Although 80% of our properties are pet-friendly - this is NOT a pet-friendly property. Please be respectful of this. We do not consider service animals pets. If you bring a dog, you will be subject to a fine and are in breach of contract which could result in being asked to leave the property.
- This home has access to an HOA pool and shared Hot tub, but we cannot warranty access to private amenities as we have no control over changes that the HOA makes over time. At this time, guests have been able to access these amenities via an HOA car left at the home for you. There will be a charge for any lost or stolen amenity cards so please be sure that they are returned prior to checkout.
- Shared Hot Tub
- Pool Access
- North Lake Tahoe
- Carnelian Bay
- 3 Bedrooms
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
On March 11th 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: 2 (w/ parking passes)
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2.As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3.By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID, is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation and transportation services.
Jillian Schott CA BRE #01800205
Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax #9810
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-9810
|2021-2024||08/01/2021 - 11/29/2024||7||$190.00|