Rocky Ridge Retreat #59 Tahoe City
Popular! Recently viewed by 26 other travelers!
♦Location:Tahoe City •HOA Amenities (pool, tennis court, hot tub) •Private Beach & Dock •Lake View Community
*Tahoe is a beautiful and fun place to visit, but occasionally this area can be affected by extreme weather events. While we never want things like icy roads, road closures, or smoke from wildfires to negatively impact our guests, it can happen. We ask travelers to plan their vacation appropriately for the rural mountain climate and encourage guests to research all travel insurance options, as Tahoe Moon Properties cannot provide refunds for things outside of our control.
Rocky Ridge Complex is situated above Lake Tahoe's north shore and the lake views from this complex are truly unrivaled. Not only are the vistas spectacular, but it is also surrounded by Burton Creek State Park, offering access to many trails nearby for cross country skiing, mountain biking and hiking. The forest actually protects the property from further development, guaranteeing the peace and serenity that distinguish this great neighborhood.
The main floor of this Tahoe City condo offers an open floor plan, an updated kitchen with new appliances and a cozy living room with gas fireplace. The living area opens up to a wrap around deck with patio seating and a gas grill, perfect for al fresco dining or casual BBQs. Down the hall, guests will find one of the two primary suites, which boasts vaulted ceilings and a master bath with walk-in shower.
Heading downstairs, two comfortable guests bedrooms share a hall full bath, and a spacious the second primary suite bedroom completes the space with a king-sized bed, ensuite bath, and sliding glass doors that access the lower deck and allow in plenty of natural light.
Primary Suite w/ ensuite bath (Downstairs): King
JR Suite (Main Floor): King
Bedroom 3 (Downstairs): Double
Bedroom 4 (Downstairs): Two Twins
ROCKY RIDGE HOA AMENITIES:
- 2 Seasonal Swimming Pools
- Private HOA Beach with Pier/Dock
- Hot Tub
- 2 Tennis courts, a basketball court, bocce ball court, and volleyball courts
- Private clubhouse w/ barbecue area and playground
- Ideal Tahoe City location
- Incredible Views from the Complex
- Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows ski resorts are within 20 minutes!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat-screen Smart TV with cable
- Gas Fireplace
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Private Neighborhood Beach
- Tennis Court Access
- Shared Hot Tub
- Pool Access
- Available for month long rentals
- Gas Fireplace
- No Garage
- North Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe City
- 4 Bedrooms
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
-Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
-Although 80% of our properties are pet-friendly - this is NOT a pet-friendly property. Please be respectful of this. We do not consider service animals pets. If you bring a dog, you will be subject to a fine and are in breach of contract which could result in being asked to leave the property.
IMPORTANT: On March 11th 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: _2_
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3. By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID, is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation and transportation services.
Jillian Schott CA BRE #01800205
Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax #______
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-7256
|Low Season Winter 2022||11/28/2022 - 12/19/2022||2||$440.00|
|Christmas 2022||12/20/2022 - 12/25/2022||4||$800.00|
|New Years 2022||12/26/2022 - 01/02/2023||6||$800.00|
|High Winter 2023||01/03/2023 - 02/15/2023||3||$500.00|
|Presidents 2023||02/16/2023 - 02/25/2023||4||$700.00|
|High Winter 2023||02/26/2023 - 04/15/2023||3||$500.00|
|Low Season Winter 2023||04/16/2023 - 05/24/2023||2||$440.00|
|Memorial Day 2023||05/25/2023 - 05/28/2023||3||$500.00|
|Low Summer 2023||05/29/2023 - 06/14/2023||3||$500.00|
|High Summer 2023||06/15/2023 - 06/25/2023||5||$550.00|
|Fourth of July 2023||06/26/2023 - 07/04/2023||7||$690.00|
|High Summer 2023||07/05/2023 - 08/15/2023||5||$550.00|
|Low Summer 2023||08/16/2023 - 08/30/2023||3||$500.00|
|Labor Day 2023||08/31/2023 - 09/03/2023||3||$535.00|
|Low Summer 2023||09/04/2023 - 09/30/2023||3||$500.00|
|Fall 2023||10/01/2023 - 11/20/2023||2||$370.00|