Rocky Ridge Above the Lake Condo Tahoe City
Popular! Recently viewed by 23 other travelers!
♦Location:Tahoe City •HOA Amenities •Private Beach & Dock •Lake View
*Tahoe is a beautiful and fun place to visit, but occasionally this area can be affected by extreme weather events. While we never want things like icy roads, road closures, or smoke from wildfires to negatively impact our guests, it can happen. We ask travelers to plan their vacation appropriately for the rural mountain climate and encourage guests to research all travel insurance options, as Tahoe Moon Properties cannot provide refunds for things outside of our control.
Experience the epitome of a Tahoe Lakeview in this lavish 4-bedroom (2 Master bedroom), 3-bathroom vacation rental condo. Located in Tahoe City's Rocky Ridge community, complete with a slew of community amenities which include 2 swimming pools, 2 spas (one of which is open all winter long), tennis, basketball, playground, Bocce ball court and a private beach with pier, buoys, bbq facilities, clubhouse and volleyball court. This vacation condo rental offers vaulted mountain-style ceilings, a beautiful rock fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, all set in an open two-story floor plan. In addition to the gorgeous communities that sit within walking distance, your group will be within minutes of world-renowned skiing, Lake Tahoe excitement, and several golf courses during your stay. Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
Master Bedroom 1: California King Bed
Master Bedroom 2: California King Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed
Pack your swimsuit or ski boots and head off to your California Mountain hideaway. Perfect for a family, this Tahoe City home offers vaulted ceilings, rustic decor, wood paneling, and a bright open-concept layout!
After a day on the slopes, warm up some hot cocoa and sit together on the couch or armchairs to watch a movie on the Smart TV. The home features all the necessary comforts, including wireless internet, laundry machines, heating, and more!
Whether you’re planning on whipping up a favorite meal from scratch or heating up leftovers from the area’s five-star restaurants, the fully equipped kitchen can handle it all. Settle down at the long dining table or step outside to enjoy your meals al fresco! There’s a gas grill outside as well for those days you’d like to barbecue amidst the wilderness vistas.
Enjoy a board game in front of the electric fireplace or sip a nightcap out on the deck before tucking in. With 2 master suites and 2 other lovely bedrooms, no one in your group will have to fight over where to sleep. Rest easy and the wake up for some coffee and a walk along the lake!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• No RVs or Trailers are permitted on the HOA grounds. Please do not travel up to the area with a RV or Trailer. Public Parking in Tahoe for a vehicle of this size is not easy, and parking at the house or condo complex will not be an option.
• Please be advised, the driveway can be a little tricky in the winter. 4wd or AWD car with snow tires is required. Always carry chains just in case!
• Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
• Although 80% of our properties are pet-friendly - this is NOT a pet-friendly property. Please be respectful of this. We do not consider service animals pets. If you bring a dog, you will be subject to a fine and are in breach of contract which could result in being asked to leave the property.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with cable, electric fireplace, central heating, laundry machines, furnished deck, outdoor dining area, gas grill, ample parking, and more!
- Rocky Ridge resort amenities include 2 seasonal swimming pools, hot tub, sauna, 2 tennis courts, basketball court, bocce ball court, playground, private clubhouse, barbecue area, volleyball courts, private pier and beach
- Ideal Tahoe City location! Just steps away from the lake and within walking distance from multiple lakefront restaurants. Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows ski resorts are within 20 minutes!
- Nearest Major Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport (~53 miles away)
On March 11th 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: 2
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2.As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3.By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID, is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation and transportation services.
Jillian Schott CA BRE #01800205
Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax #81837
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-81837
- Lake View
- Private Neighborhood Beach
- Tennis Court Access
- Shared Hot Tub
- Pool Access
- Tahoe City
- 4 Bedrooms
|Low Season Winter 2022||11/28/2022 - 12/19/2022||2||$440.00|
|Christmas 2022||12/20/2022 - 12/25/2022||4||$800.00|
|New Years 2022||12/26/2022 - 01/02/2023||6||$800.00|
|High Winter 2023||01/03/2023 - 02/15/2023||3||$500.00|
|Presidents 2023||02/16/2023 - 02/25/2023||4||$700.00|
|High Winter 2023||02/26/2023 - 04/15/2023||3||$500.00|
|Low Season Winter 2023||04/16/2023 - 05/24/2023||2||$440.00|
|Memorial Day 2023||05/25/2023 - 05/28/2023||3||$500.00|
|Low Summer 2023||05/29/2023 - 06/14/2023||3||$500.00|
|High Summer 2023||06/15/2023 - 06/25/2023||5||$550.00|
|Fourth of July 2023||06/26/2023 - 07/04/2023||7||$690.00|
|High Summer 2023||07/05/2023 - 08/15/2023||5||$550.00|
|Low Summer 2023||08/16/2023 - 08/30/2023||3||$500.00|
|Labor Day 2023||08/31/2023 - 09/03/2023||3||$535.00|
|Low Summer 2023||09/04/2023 - 09/30/2023||3||$500.00|
|Fall 2023||10/01/2023 - 11/20/2023||2||$370.00|
The condo worked very nicely for us during our stay in Tahoe City. It was conveniently located to hiking trails and town. It was clean and stocked with everything we needed.